Why Keats House?
Why choose us?
- Easily accessible in a prestigious location just a stone’s throw from London Bridge station, The Shard and Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospitals making it easy to reach from The City, Canary Wharf, The Westend and other parts of London as well as from the South East counties
- Fully modernised consultation rooms located in an elegant and attractive building and decorated and equipped to a high standard suitable for mental health practitioners, therapists, private healthcare providers from other disciplines and private GPs
- Full-time reception team providing a friendly, welcoming and professional meet and greet service to patients, as well as office support six days a week and on weekday evenings until 8pm
- Flexible pricing without subscriptions and deposits
- Comfortable patient waiting area with complimentary refreshments
- Complimentary use of wifi for practitioners and patients
- Office support including telephone answering and messaging service, email, fax and photocopying
- Fully accessible with a lift to all three floors and disabled toilet facilities
- Kitchen facilities for practitioners’ use
- D1 licenced
- Covid-secure with measures in place including regular deep cleaning, hand sanitisers and an air purifer in the waiting area